- Go through the mail each evening together.
Spend time talking each evening together.
- Learn our love languages together.
- Study massage and practice it together.
- Ride bicycles together and other fun things.
Have lunches together.
- Have get-aways together each quarter.
Read books together. Have weekly dates together.
- Have a weekly Couples Interviews together.
- Have a weekly Budget meeting together.
Counsel together. Listen to each other. Support each other in our individual goals. Trust each other and value each other's opinions. Balance my emotions, energy, and intensity.
- Learn Spanish.
Read good books.
My Goals: IN ONE YEAR Learn to EAT, PRAY, LOVE ... My Way*
1) Find Health and Strength for Me and my Family (Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually).
2) Have a Love Affair and Long-Lasting Friendship with my EC (Eternal Companion).
3) Be Available for My Children through their Triumphs and their Trials.
*As I followed Elizabeth Gilbert's journey through "Eat, Pray, Love" and now as you follow me on my journey, perhaps a world of possibilities will open up for you too. Where do you want to go? Who do you want to be? Me? I'd just like to learn to be my loving, happy self and live long and healthy enough to enjoy the outcome. And you? I encourage you to challenge yourself. What would you like to do next? What direction are you going? Our talents and uniqueness bless our world ... and someone is always watching, always following in our footsteps. My prayer is that our footsteps may always be worth following.