- Do Royal Canadian Air Force
Exercises 10 minutes daily. (Replaced with going to the gym as a family every morning at 6:00 am.) Bicycle 30 minutes daily.(Replaced with going to the gym as a family every morning at 6:00 am.)
- Go for walks and bicycle rides as a family.
Use medicine boxes for family's daily vitamins and medicines. Continue Kayli's Physical Therapy. Create a Homework Plan.
- Make nutrition breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner.
Eat dinner together as a family at 6:30 each night.
- Follow "The Creation Plan: 7 Days to Guilt-Free Homemaking" daily.
- Do 1 load of laundry and vacuum TV room daily.
- Read good books.
Adjust sleeping cycle (10:00 pm - 7:00 a.m.)(Replaced with 9:00 pm - 6:00 am) Standardize kids' bedtimes, late nights, and sleepovers.
- Do Self Interview and Mom Interviews on Sundays.
Create and enforce a Chore Chart, include dishes. Take Time-Outs when necessary. (Teach children to do the same.) Balance my emotions, energy, and intensity. Practice Yoga daily the best way I can until I find a Yoga teacher. Get a Yoga teacher. Go as a family to Yoga classes.(At the gym twice a week.)
- Encourage the playing of musical instruments.
- Encourage family games, story times, work projects, and trips.
Encourage family members to communicate when there is a problem. Simplify our home and our lifestyle. (Reduce clutter and stress.) Study Feng Shui as a way of having a peaceful home environment. (I don't want to do this goal anymore.) Read good books. Remember the Divinity within us.
- Encourage individual prayers daily.
- Encourage individual scripture reading daily.
- Have Family Prayer daily.
- Have Family Scripture Reading daily.
Attend our church meetings - prepared to lead, teach, or learn. Sing in the choir with my EC.
- Commit family members to be helpers and peacemakers.
- Learn to Meditate. Meditate for 10 minutes daily. (Revised from 30-10)
- Create a Zen Garden.
- Read good books.